Comprehensive yet compact, the Explorer is the ideal backpacking first aid kit for families or small groups headed out on a week-long adventure. This medical kit contains an abundance of first aid supplies to treat injuries and illnesses on extended camping or hiking trips. Hospital-quality supplies like wound closure strips and a CPR face shield let you treat blisters, close wounds, and administer CPR. The single-use thermometer lets you monitor fevers. First aid hiking essentials are organized by injury into clearly-labeled pockets using the Easy Care™ organization system, making it easy for anyone in your group to provide fast and effective first aid. The water-resistant medical bag features semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and easy to access for your whole trip. Add the Mountain Explorer kit to your backpacking gear to keep you and your group safe wherever your journey takes you.
Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
Find it Fast Design
Find supplies quickly using the external kit map for fast reference of all kit contents and the Easy Care First Aid® System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets.
Administer CPR safely with the face shield, and stop bleeding quickly using the trauma pad. Stabilize sprains and strains with the elastic and triangular bandages so you can hike out safely.
Major Wound Care
Clean and close hiking injuries with supplies that set the standard in backcountry medicine, including an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and EMT shears.
Blister Prevention & Protection
"Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker's #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas."
- 1x Wilderness First Aid Guide: A Comprehensive Guide Book
- 1x Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc
- 1x Elastic Bandage, 7.5cm
- 1x EMT Shears
- 10x Wound Closure Strips, 0.6cm x 10cm
- 4x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 10cm x 10cm
- 4x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm
- 2x Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 2x Gauze Bandage, 7.5cm
- 2x Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1x Medical Tape, 2.5cm x 9 metres
- 28x Pre-cut & Shaped Moleskin
- 1x Glacier Gel Blister & Burn Dressing
- 5x Fabric Bandages 2.5cm x 7.5cm
- 5x Knuckle Bandages
- 4x Butterfly Closure Bandages
- 1x Elastic Bandage, 7.5cm
- 3x Single Use Thermometer in Celcius
- 1x CPR Face Shield
- 1x Roll Duct Tape, 5cm x 2.3 metres
- 1x Splinter / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3x Large Safety Pin
- 1x Accident Report Form
- 1x Pencil
- 2x SkinTac Topical Ashesive Wipe
- 1x Trauma Pad, 12.7cm x 22.8cm
- 1x Triangular Bandage
- 2x Nitrile Gloves
Ideal for 4 People
Dimensions: 20.32cm x 10.80cm x 16.51cm
Please note, this kit differs from overseas versions.
Adventure Medical Kits.