Renovo MUV Survivalist Water Filter System
Make 4 interest-free payments of $38.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The ultimate in water purification in the palm of your hand. The MUV Survivalist filter is perfect for active individuals who need their filter to be as versatile as they are, and for survivalists who want to be prepared with the best water filter for those unknown situations.
The Survivalist includes all three MUV water filter elements which can be stacked for additional filtration capabilities or used independently of each other depending on the water contamination you are filtering. The Survivalist can be used as a straw, as a gravity system with the included bucket adapter, inline with a hydration reservoir or gravity bag, or threaded onto a 28mm threaded water bottle (not included).
- Ultimate survival filter that blocks chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria, and viruses
- Survivalist filter can be used in the following configurations: inline with a hydration backpack, as a straw, with a gravity system, threaded onto a water bottle, and more
- Ideal for hikers, campers, ultra trail runners, thru-hiking, and survival
- Includes MUV1, MUV2 and MUV3 Filter Elements
- Lightweight pump and filtration system
- User replaceable filters
- Total Weight: 260g (9.2 oz)
MUV1 Activated Carbon Fiber Filter Element Features:
Unlike traditional activated carbon in powder or granular form, Activated Carbon Fibre is a fibrous adsorbent that has 10x higher adsorption than traditional activated carbon and gives you faster flow rates. Activated Carbon Fibre removes Chemicals, heavy metals, diesel fuel, pesticides + more. Improves taste and odor and clarifies the water.
- Activated Carbon Fiber filter membrane
- Filter capacity: 570 Litres (150 gallons)
- Individual Filter Weight: 28g (1 oz.)
MUV2 Hollow Fiber Filter Element Features:
Hollow Fibre membranes are tiny hollow tubes that look like straws. These tubes have a porous membrane wall and works through size exclusion. Clean water is allowed through the membrane while larger contaminants cannot fit through the pores. Hollow Fibre blocks Bacteria, E.coli, Cholera, Giardia, Parasites, Typhoid, Protozoa, Cryptosporidium and Parasites.
- Filters 99.999% of Bacteria (Giardia, eColi, Cryptosporidium)
- MUV2 filter can be back flushed for long life
- 0.1 ultra-filtration Hollow Fiber membrane
- Blocks sediment and large particulate
- Filter capacity: 380,000 Litres (100,000 gallons)
- Individual Filter Weight: 56g (2 oz.)
MUV3 Nanalum Filter Features:
The technology used in Nanalum was developed by NASA as a way to reuse waste water on the International Space Station. The Nanalum module has a strong positive electrostatic charge when wet and attracts and traps organic contaminants. Nanalum removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites, heavy metals and chemicals.
- MUV3 filters everything filtered by MUV1 and MUV2 and more
- Filters 99.99% of Viruses
- Nanalum electrostatic filter technology
- Filter capacity: 340 Litres (90 gallons)
- Individual Filter Weight: 47g (1.65 oz.)
The MUV Survivalist Filter Includes:
(1) MUV1 Activated Carbon Fiber Filter
(1) MUV2 Hollow Fiber Filter
(1) MUV3 Nanalum Virus Filter
(1) Pre-Filter Pre+28 Assembly
(5) Pre-Filter Felts
(1) Out+28 Assembly
(1) Mouthpiece Cap
(2) Hose Adapter
(1) Hose - Blue/Clean Water - 45cm
(1) Hose Clamp
(1) Bucket Adapter
*Some optional accessories in images not included.