1 Person 6 day Emergency Food Bucket
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Emergency Food Bucket
Back Country Cuisine uses nitrogen-flushing heavy-duty foil laminate pouches to keep the food safe and flavoursome without the need for preservatives. The safekeeping of your food is taken a step further by adding another layer of security placing these single-serving pouches into a compact, sealed food buckets. The buckets keep out dust, moisture, rodents, insects, light and preventing damage to pouches thus assuring your food supply is not compromised during storage. Back Country Cuisine provides a 3 year best before on all pouches, please refer to individual packets. Recent testing has shown that the meals are safe to eat well beyond 6 years given they are kept cool and dry. Just add water as per each meals' instructions and the meal will reconstitute / hydrate and be ready in as little as 10 mins.
The square buckets are very easy to stack and store. If you find yourself in an emergency these buckets can also serve several other purposes, such as water collection, digging, carrying tools and more.
- 1x Person for 6 days (3 meals per day)
- 2x Persons for 3 days (3 meals per day)
- 1x Adult and 1-2 Children for up to 3 days (using rationing / depending on age)
This 72hr Pack includes 18 single-serve meals:
- 2x Cooked Breakfast (A hearty combo of smokey beef, tomato, egg and a hash brown potato mix)
- 2x Yoghurt & Muesli (Crunchy wholesome muesli with creamy yoghurt & apples)
- 2x Porridge Supreme (Wholesome pre-cooked porridge with toasted oats, fruit, and raw sugar sprinkle)
12x Hot Meals:
- 2x Roast Lamb & Vegies
- 2x Roast Beef & Vegies
- 2x Mexican Chicken
- 2x Honey Soy Chicken
- 2x Mushroom Bolognaise
- 2x Cottage Pie
Packed into a food grade heavy duty stackable bucket
|Unit Of Measure||ea|