BackCountry 24hr Freeze Dried Ration Pack ADVENTURE
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
These lightweight and compact freeze-dried 1 Person 24hr ration packs meet the energy and nutrient needs for a day long adventure or emergency situation. Preparation of the ration packs is simple - just add water. Shelf life of 6 years+.
The ADVENTURE 24hr Ration Pack includes:
- Breakfast - Yoghurt & Muesli (90 grams)
- Lunch - Roast Chicken (90 grams)
- Dinner - Beef Teriyaki (90 grams)
- Trail Mix (100 grams)
- Chocolate Pebbles (55 grams)
- Oatie Biscuits x2
- Jelly Bean Pack (100 grams)
- Chocolate Drink (Prepare in a cup with hot or cold water)
- Orange Juice Drink Sachet x1
- Creamer Sachet x4
- Coffee Sachet x2
- Tea Bags x2
- Sugar Sachets x4
- Salt Sachets x2
- Pepper Sachet x1
- Plastic Spoon
- 1 Pack Tissue (4-ply)
Contains: Gluten, Milk, Soy, Sulphite
- All products are made without peanuts as ingredients.
- The entire pack contains approx 13,000KJ (3,100 Calories) of food energy and a good mix of protein, carbs, vegetables
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are prepared in the pack by adding hot water, (cold water in case of cereals)
- Snacks are ready to eat
- Each pack is less than 2 litres of volume
- Total pack weight 850 grams
- Packs should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- 3 year best before date however recent testing has shown that the meals are safe to eat well beyond 6 years given they are kept cool, dry and unopened. Flavor and appearance may slightly change beyond 3 years.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|