Enjoy the warmth, smell, crackle, and feel of a wood campfire, without any of the smoke. With capacity for up to 4 standard firewood logs, the BioLite FirePit creates hyper-efficient flames with patented airflow technology and gives you a front-row seat to the magic thanks to the X-Ray mesh body, enabling 360 views. Lift the fuel rack and toss in charcoal to transform the FirePit into a hibachi style grill, complete with an included grill grate. Control the size of your flames manually or remotely with the free Bluetooth app.
- Rain Cover
- Grill Grate
- Fuel Rack
- USB A to Micro USB Charging Cord
- USB Rechargeable Powerpack: 10,400 mAh pack can power your fire for up to 24 hours. Detach and recharge via USB or use Solar Carry Cover to trickle charge when not in use (sold separately)
- Air Jets Improve Combustion: 51 airjets inject the fire with oxygen along key locations. This creates a more uniform temperature and mixing of gases inside the fire which dramatically improves combustion.
- Folding Legs: Makes portability a snap. Combined with the Solar Carry Cover (sold separately), you're ready to go from the backyard to the beach in no time.
- Grill Grate: Cook hibachi-style meals using the removeable grill grate. Fuel rack adjusts to accommodate two types of fuel - wood or charcoal.
- X-Ray Mesh: The 360° viewing lets you see it all: glowing embers at the bottom, the gasifying wood in the middle, and the flames coming out at the top.
- Bluetooth Integration: You can control that fan intensity right from the FirePit's powerpack
- Burn Time:
Fan Low: 24 Hours
Fan Medium: 10 Hours
Fan High: 5 Hours
- Fuel: Firewood or Charcoal
- Power Input: Micro USB
- Power Output: USB A
- Free Bluetooth App (available in App Store): Compatible with iOS 10.0+ & Android 5+
- Dimensions Legs Unfolded: 68.6cm x 33cm x 40.1cm
- Dimensions Legs Folded: 68.6cm x 33cm x 26.7cm
- Weight: 8.98kg
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $0.00
Standard Post via the Australia Post Road Freight Network. 2-7 business days delivery to 98% of Australian population.