- Ideal for Workplace, Home or Group Emergency Relief
The Civil Defence 5 Person Survival Pack is made up of Defence Force ration pack components that can sustain up to 5 adults for 3 days. Primarily designed for use by defence forces it is also designed for use in company offices, family homes, schools, travel, aircraft, marine, automobiles and for outdoor activities. This Survival Pack is provided for emergency relief and natural disasters and has a 3 year+ shelf life.
This Survival Pack is designed as a temporary measure until assistance arrives. The pack contains a number of meals, snacks and sundry items that provide moderate to high energy protein and carbohydrate value to those confined by disaster and/or emergency situations, for up to three days.
Many of these food items are Defence Force ration pack components and have been formulated, tested and evaluated for their nutritional benefits, prolonged shelf life and durability. Highly recommended for Cyclone, Flood and Bushfire prone areas.
As used by Defence Force personel and also for:
- Emergency services
- Army and school cadets
- Government authorities
- Oil and mining companies
- Outdoor and marine enthusiasts
- Individuals & Families
This 5 Person Kit includes:
- 10x Assorted (250g ea) Defence Force Ready to Eat Meals (MRE)
- 10x Ration Style Cereal Bars
- 5x Ration Style Biscuit Cream Cracker Packs
- 5x Ration Style Chocolate Bars
- 5x Ration Style Fruit Bars
- 10x Coffee Sachets
- 10x Tea Bags
- 10x Chocolate Drink Powder Sachets
- 10x Cold Drink Powder Sachets
- 1x Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1x Flat Fold Emergency Stove
- 48x Hexamine Stove Fuel Tablets
- 2x Boxes Waterproof Matches
- 5x Flameless Ration Heaters
- 10x Water Purification Tablets
- 1x Light Stick
- 1x Waterproof First Aid Kit
- 2x Thermal Space Emergency Blanket
- 5x Spoons
- All packed into a solid Plastic Storage Container with clip on lid
We recommend that extra water, a radio and a torch or two is kept alongside this 5 person pack. Keep cool and dry for longer shelf life.