CLEARANCE Wildland Bushfire Firefighting Trouser Gen2 Size: 87S
Make 4 interest-free payments of $65.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Protex Karvin Gen 2 Wildland Firefighting Trouser Pants
The new Gen 2 Wildland Firefighting Trouser Pants are a new design for 2020 incorporating a new lighter material with a full elastic waist band. Identical in looks to the Gen 1 Wildland Trouser Pants, the properties within the new light weight fabric are inherently fire retardant and can't be "washed out". Independently certified to Australian Standard AS/NZ 4824: 2006 standard for protective clothing worn during wildland fire fighting activities. These trousers are approved and used by Australian emergency fire services and parks and wildlife.
Although suitable for use in such applications such as road accident rescue and light hazmat clearance, the Wildland Firefighting Trousers main purpose is designed for wildland firefighting. The single greatest physical risk to an active wildland firefighter on the fire ground is physiological heat stress. That is, the firefighter’s core body temperature rises, leading to possible minor muscle cramps through to deteriorating mental function and ultimately to life threatening heat stroke. The premise for the design of the Wildland Firefighting Trousers are to assist in the minimisation and removal of heat from the firefighter rather than keeping the heat out from the fire itself.
The primary design feature is the exaggerated full cut resulting in a loose fitting garment. This loose fit allows increased air circulation and the allowance for the human body's natural cooling mechanism to take place, being sweat evaporation. This loose fit likewise increases the radiant heat protection for the wearer. By incorporating the new Nomex / Lenzing blend, the fabric is lightweight, absorbent and “breathable”, thus cooling of the body is enhanced.
See below for sizing.
- Fire services in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
- QLD & NSW Parks & Wildlife
- Large Industrial organisations
- Landowners, Farmers, Property Management
- Personal Protection ( PPE )
- Excellent moisture management, comfort and thermal protection
- Purpose designed for wildland (bushfire) fire fighting
- Increases radiant heat protection
- Helps prevent heat stroke during fire fighting activities
- Loose fit allows air cirulation
- Five oversize belt loops and a fly front opening
- Full elastic waist with zip and stud
- Double layered knee sections for durability
- Zip closed through pockets
- Velcro adjuster tabs at the hem
- Back and cargo pockets
- 50mm perforated yellow/silver FR reflective tape (fabric backed)
- Fully Certified to Australian Standard AS/NZ 4824: 2006 standard for protective clothing worn during wildland fire fighting activities
- Colour: Orange/Gold
- Reflective Tape: 3M FIRETRIM #9587 50mm Yellow/Silver Flame Retardant
- Fabric: Karvin
- Hook & Loop Tape: Flame Retardant
- Fabric Weight: 240gsm
- T24: 15 seconds
- T24 - T12: 7 seconds
- Mean Transmission: 48%
- Does not contain PFAS / PFOA
- Size: 87S
- Waist: 85-90cm
- Inleg: 76-76.5cm
Fitting Tips: Fire Fighting Trousers are designed to fit loose to allow air flow and protection. It's better to have a slightly larger size than a tight fitting garment.
Dispatch time: up to 5-10 business days depending on demand and availability.
|Aussie Storm Shop
|Unit Of Measure