DD Hammocks DD Frontline Hammock XL (Olive Green)
Make 4 interest-free payments of $36.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
DD Hammocks DD Frontline Hammock XL
The massive DD XL Frontline offers the same breathable base and ultra-fine bug netting as our regular Frontline Hammock - but features full curved spreader poles to create a tunnel effect and maximise the benefit of the extra floor width. Year-round comfort! With its breathable base, the DD XL Frontline Hammock performs well in a variety of climates, including the jungle - this is the best hammock for taller campers, or just an extra spacious and comfortable night wherever you are! Sleep 100% bug-free with the net fully deployed, or simply unzip both sides and roll up over the poles to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun! Use with a groundsheet, this hammock also makes a roomy bivi.
- Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially inflated Thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cold weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built-in zips closed and protects against all insects - unzips from both sides.
- 2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and one larger hanging pocket suspended above
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
- Size: 3m x 1.8m (comfortable for people of any height and up to 125kg)
- Colour: Olive green or Multicam (Please Select Colour)
- Weight: 1250g excl. webbing and poles
- Includes: XL Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), 2 x 1m elastic cord, 2 x curved net poles, hanging pocket
- Weight limit: 125kg