Dynamo Solar Hand Crank AM FM Radio & Power Bank & LED Lantern
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Our staff will be in touch with you once your order is ready for pick up.
Standard Post via the Australia Post Road Freight Network. 2-7 business days delivery to 98% of Australian population.
Express Shipping via Australia Post Express Network. 1-3 business days delivery to 98% of Australian population.
The new Gen2 (Generation 2) Solar Emergency Radio Lantern now includes a new bigger 1200mAh rechargeable battery for longer runtimes during emergency use. This lantern functions as a radio, an LED lantern and a power bank as it can charge mobile phones via it's USB port (emergency charge only). One minute of turning the dynamo hand crank produces enough power for up to 15-20 minutes of LED light or AM/FM radio and a few minutes of mobile phone charge.
- AM/FM Radio
- Telescopic Antenna
- 8x LED 65 Lumen LED Lantern
- Emergency siren
- 4-Way Power Options: Charge the radio lantern via the built-in hand crank, built-in solar panel, USB cable or use 3x AA batteries
- Supplied with rechargeable battery
- Includes AA slot so if you don't have the sun and don't want to handcrank, you can pop in 3x AA batteries to power it up
- Includes a standard USB port so you can use your mobile phone's USB charging cord
- Includes a micro usb cable for charging the radio lantern
- Hanging Handle
- Lantern Runtime: up to 20 hours+ (Low), 5 hours+ (High)
- Radio Runtime: Up to 20 hours+ (depending on volume level)
- Hand crank dynamo (1 minute = 15-20 minutes of torch or radio power)
- Solar charging panel (approx 6-10 hours of sunlight for a full charge)
- USB charging via the supplied USB cable (approx 6 hours for a full charge)
- LED Charging light. Illuminates when radio is being charged from Hand Crank, Solar or USB
- Emergency Mobile phone charging via the side standard USB (approx 1/2 phone charge)
- Dimensions: 205x105x95 (mm)
- Weight: 325g (with supplied rechargable battery)
- Radio Frequency Receiver Range: AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz
- Power source: 3.7v 1200mAh Li-ion battery
- Available in Yellow colour
* We recommend 'topping up' the internal battery every 2 months by charging with solar, handcrank or usb to extend the battery's life and to keep it ready for power blackouts and storm season.
|Brand||Aussie Storm Shop|