Gear Aid Zipper Repair Kit
Fix Zippers Like a Pro
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
A broken zipper can keep a tent flap from closing, or a pack from opening—not an ideal situation. The typical culprit? The innocent-looking zipper slider. Now, with the Zipper Repair Kit by GEAR AID, fix any troublesome zipper slider. The kit contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions; everything you need to perform emergency in-field or at-home zipper slider repairs. Don’t throw away expensive outdoor gear or let an adventure go bust because of a broken zipper slider. Replace it fast and make it last with the Zipper Repair Kit.
- Compatible – Fix zippers like a pro with the most common zipper sizes with sewing tools included in one kit
- Multipurpose – Make durable repairs on all types of zippers on clothing, backpacks, and other outdoor gear and fabrics
- Field Tested – Pack this kit for extended camping and hunting trips for handy repairs on the go or at home
- Use For: Zippers on luggage, clothing, jackets and outdoor gear
- 1x Seam ripper
- 2x Large #16 sewing needles
- 1x Black thread
- 10x Top stops
- 3x Slider coils single (#3, #5, #10)
- 2x Slider coils double (#5, #8)
- 1x Slider Vislon® Single (#5)
- 1x Repair instruction guide