The GoSun Go solar cooker is a portable cooking system that only uses energy from the sun and allows you to cook food or boil water. It's a completely portable system that can be carried anywhere. The secret is the vacuum chamber and reflectors which allow you to cook even when it's windy. By using the built-in sundial, orient the cooker to the sun to start cooking. It can cook 6 hot dogs in as little as 10 minutes and it can also heat water and liquids (up to 400ml) Portable, durable, economical, and efficient, the GoSun Go is easy & safe to use and at under a kilogram it's highly portable.
- Multi-function: Roasting, baking, reheating ... But also boiling water!
- Safe: No risk of fire here. Perfect for cooking with kids around while keeping your kitchen cool during the summer.
- Unattended: Simply open the reflector panel and let it go. No risk of your food burning.
- Delicious: Even cooking, and flavors preserved, without the risk of burning your meal.
- Cleaning: Very easy to clean with just a cloth.
- Fast: Cooks a dish in just 20 minutes and boils water in under 45 minutes.
- Cooking between the clouds: No need to see the sun to cook! The GoSun is so effective at capturing the sun's energy that you just need to see well-defined shadows on the ground to start cooking.
- Portable: Sets up in seconds. Lightweight and sturdy, it can easily be transported so you can cook anywhere you want!
- Fuelless: No flame, no gas, no electricity, no carcinogenic fumes…. and no additional cost!
The two reflectors which unfold will capture the Sun's rays and concentrate them in the vacuum tube which will quickly rise in temperature.
Thanks to their parabolic shape, the oven will have no difficulty in capturing the Sun's rays, thus minimizing readjustments of the oven to remain facing the sun. The heart of GoSun's cooking technology is its cooking chamber and vacuum tube. When filled with food, the tube absorbs light and acts as an insulator, making cooking in the cold and wind incredibly easy.
The parabolic reflectors of the oven capture direct light but also diffuse light. This means that the solar oven requires virtually no readjustment to the sun, making meals easy all year round. Working together, GoSun's parabolic reflectors and vacuum tube convert almost 80% of all sunlight hitting the reflectors into usable heat. The vacuum tube insulation helps maintain this heat, making all your meals hot, for hours, all year round.
Maximum temperature: 260 °C
Net weight: 1.0 kg
Capacity: 0.4 L
Cooker Dimensions: 4.4 x 29cm
Total Size (including mirrors/case): Open 36 x 17.8 x 25cm / Closed 36 x 17.8 x 8.5cm
1x Gosun Go Portable Cooker mounted in case with parabolic mirrors
1x Cooking Tray
1x Cap for boiling water
4x Silicon Cooking Pans
1x Cleaning Brush
1x Stabilizer Leg