Handheld Shower Hose Adaptor
Install a shower filter to your existing handheld shower
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Handheld Shower Hose Adaptor allows you to add a shower filter to your existing handheld shower head & hose. The problem with installing a shower filter to a handheld shower hose is lack of space between the shower hose connection and the wall. This adaptor allows you to easily install a shower filter with your existing shower hose and allows the shower filter to hang inline.
- Length: 150mm
- Braided Stainless Steel
- Fittings: Standard Australian 1/2" Male & 1/2" Female BSP Threads
- Operating Temp: 0°C - 90°C
- Turn off water supply and remove shower hose from wall connection using a spanner
- Clean all connection threads and remove any old thread tape
- Install Adaptor Hose to wall thread/fitting. Use a small amount of thread tape as required, usually 1-2 wraps is enough
- Install Shower Filter to Adaptor hose. Use a small amount of thread tape as required, usually 1-2 wraps is enough
- Install shower hose to Shower Filter. Use a small amount of thread tape as required, usually 1-2 wraps is enough
- Turn on water supply and inspect for leaks. If any leaks occur, re-tighten and/or add more thread tape to thread
|Brand||Aussie Storm Shop|