- Filter Anytime, Anywhere
- Long Term filter Capacity (up to 37,850 Litres lifespan)
- 0.1 Micron Filtration, Optional 0.02 Virus Filtration Available
- Manual Pump / No Electricity Needed
- 15 Litre Jerry Can Capacity
The HydroBlu Jerry Can Water Filter is an innovative, professional outdoor water purification system. It was created to provide high quality water quickly and efficiently for small or large groups. It’s internal filtration system along with a hand pump make it easy to filter large amounts of water while camping, traveling, or in the case of emergencies.
The Jerry Can style is very robust and strong, and makes it easy to carry with you. With the easy to use manual pump you don't have to worry about electricity or batteries, and it is environmentally friendly. The Jerry Can Water Filter is perfect for small to large groups, for camping, scout trips, travel, and more. It is also incredibly effective for daily drinking water purification in remote areas, and also for earthquake, floods, tsunamis and other emergencies where the water supply may be comprised. The Pressurized Jerry Can Water Filter is lightweight, which allows for easy carry for filling from almost any water source. With a two stage filter system, water taste and clarity are enhanced, while removing harmful bacteria, chemicals, metals, sediments, and other contaminates.
Built to exceed the standards of the EPA, the dual filter system boasts an activated charcoal filter and a hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane filter. Activated charcoal removes heavy metals, such as iron and lead, while absorbing the dirty taste of water. Additionally, it removes unseen chemicals and improves the clarity of water. The hollow fiber filter works through size exclusion. Dozens of tubes have microscopic holes (0.1 microns), which allow clean water to pass and creates a barrier to 99.999% of damaging bacteria, Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium, and more.. At any time this filter can be cleared out from any sediment or contaminants that have blocked the holes by backflushing. Simply run clean water through the outflow side of the filter. This will increase the flow of the filter, as well as the life of the filter.
This entire purification process is automated by pressurizing the Jerry Can with the non-electric hand pump. The low-resistance pumping action gives a nearly effortless experience so that a young child could pressurize the system. Pressurizing the Jerry Can pushes the unfiltered water through the innovative two stage filter system and produces better tasting, clear filtered water for cooking, drinking, or any other use.
- Kyaking / Canoeing
- Caravan / Grey Nomads
- 4wd & Offroad
- Outback and Remote Locations
- Sporting Events
- Small or Large Groups
- Backup for emergency situations
- Removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- 2 Stage 0.1 Micron hollow fiber membrane filters with unlimited shelf life
- Flow rate of 3.7 Litres per 3 minutes
- On / Off Tap Outlet
- 2x Carbon Filter Storage Pockets for spare filter elements
- Optional Shower Head with 6.5ft hose available
- System can be dried after use and put back into storage
- 1 x Pressurized Jerry Can
- 1 x 0.1 Micron Hollow fiber filter element
- 1 x Activated charcoal filter element
- 2 x 7.5cm Outlet Tubes
- 1 x Detailed instruction book
- Filter Material: Activated Charcoal and Hollow Fiber (in separate replaceable filters)
- Removes: chemicals, heavy metals, discoloration, Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and Viruses*
- Filter Life (Standard): up to 37,850 Litres (10,000 gallons) or 2 years
- Filter Life (Activated Carbon): up to 950 Litres (250 gallons) or 8 months
- Filter Capacity (size): 15 liters (4 gallons)
- Working Temp of Filter Elements (Recommended): 3.9°C - 40°C (approx)
- Weight: 2.34 kg
- Size: 35 x 19.5 x 32 cm
*Viruses are removed by the optional 0.02 Hollow fiber Virus filter which is sold separately.
Replacement / Spare filter elements available
Aus Post Postage & Handling - $0.00
P&H Australia Post