LifeSaver Water Filter Cube 5L
Make 4 interest-free payments of $57.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
LifeSaver Water Filter Cube 5L Purifier
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 litres of clean water for family use. The LifeSaver Cube holds up to 5 litres at any one time and is designed to support families whilst on the move or during emergencies. Great for when away from mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organisations and governments.
The activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium while improving taste and odour along the way. Designed and developed with International NGO Oxfam, the LifeSaver Cube delivers clean water for individuals, families, groups and communities on the move. It is the ideal clean water solution for emergency preparedness – small enough to be transported or to be stored in a vehicle, or to used as a water filter in the home.
- Removes Viruses – 99.999%, Bacteria – 99.9999%, Cysts – 99.99%
- Purifies: 5,000 litres
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction – effective for up to 100 litres
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- Meets NSF/ANSI P231
- Flow Rate up to 1.25 litres/min @ 0.85 bar (g)
Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 208mm (h)
Dry Weight: 1.2kg
1x Lifesaver Cube 5L
1x Ultrafiltration Filter (5000L)
1x Activated Carbon Filter (500L)
Maintenance Pack (1x protective cartridge cap and 5x spare o-rings)
1x Instructions (Click here to view User Manual)
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 18/02/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage-contaminated water.
Click here to view filtration test results