Nautical Rigging Knife with Marlin Spike
Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Nautical Rigging Knife with Marlin Spike for Sailing Boating Rope and Rigging
The Nautical Rigging Knife with Marlin Spike is a true sailor's pocket tool. The quality and workmanship is high and the folding action smooth. Made with stainless steel, the high quality sheepshead is the ideal length and purpose designed for ropes and rigging. The pliers are strong and perfect for breaking shackles and the marlin spike positively locks in place.
- Locking Stainless Steel Marlin Spike
- Fully serrated rigging sheeps head stainless steel blade
- Shackle Pliers
- Black Aluminium Handle Scales
- Designed for Nautical use
- Blade & Spike Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Serrated Sheeps Head Blade Length: 6cm
- Marlin Spike Length: 8cm
- Pliers Jaw: 20mm
- Closed Length: 13cm
- Weight: 145 gram
- You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this item. Please be aware of your compliance with your local state laws before purchasing this item.