Just add boiling water - no cooking required.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company has teamed with top Australian chefs using the finest ingredients and modern freeze dried technology to create a selection of convenient and lightweight gourmet meals. Unlike traditional dehydration, freeze drying better locks in nutrition, flavour and texture removing more moisture which improves shelf life. It also reduces weight, and does not require any extrended boiling to rehydrate fully. And unlike 'wet' retort packs, freeze dried food is much lighter with a more natural colour and texture. Whatever your need, from extreme expeditions or overnight ambles to emergency rations, you now have the option of choosing from an enticing range of super convenient, lightweight, delicious and nutritionally sustaining meals.
Apart from being light, tasty and super-fast to prepare, the meals are made from the best ingredients without artificial flavours and preservatives.There is no need to compromise your dining experience! Enjoy the benefits of hearty & nutritional ingredients that give you the quality flavours of a home cooked meal. The best before date is 3 years but recent testing has shown that 6+ years is achievable provided it's stored in a cool dry location and the packaging remains sealed. The Outdoor Gourmet Company freeze-dried food can be prepared and eaten in the pouch so you may only need to clean your spoon. The zip seal pouch makes rubbish disposal a breeze; you just toss in any other rubbish, roll it up, zip it closed and pop it in your pack.
More taste, less weight, less fuss, less mess!
- Gourmet Meals designed by Australian Chefs
- 3 year best before date but tested to 6+ years shelf life
- Can eat directly from the pouch
- Just add boiling water - no cooking required
- Ideal for a main course for two or for the solo adventurer with a big appetite.
2 Person Thai Green Chicken Curry:
A deliciously spicy green chicken curry with the fragrant blends of coconut, coriander and chilli.
- Chicken [Chicken, Soy Protein, Salt, Stabiliser (450, 451)]
- Sauce [Sugar, Thickener (1442), Rice Flour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Tomato), Salt, Herbs and Spices, Potato Starch, Coconut Milk Powder, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Maltodextrin (Maize), Flavours, Acidity Regulator (330)]
- Green Beans
- Green Pepper
Contains: Milk, Soy
Allergens: Made on a Production Line that also produces products containing dairy, gluten, soy and nuts & seafood.
|Servings per package: 2
Serving Size: 345g
|per serve*||per 100g*|
|* Average Quantities after reconstitution.
Postage & Handling - $5.00