Peggy Peg 20cm Lightweight Screw-in Pegs 12pack
Make 4 interest-free payments of $11.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Peggy Peg 20cm Lightweight Standard Screw-in Pegs 12pack
Standard screw-in Peggy Peg for multiple purposes and ground types. These are the real deal. With incredible strength and flexibility, you will use this peg 90% of the time. Amazing ability to ‘worm’ its way between stones and obstacles to give you a good secure anchoring point and withstand significant pressure so you won’t have to replace bent tent pegs again. Designed to be lightweight yet durable, this will be your go-to for camping.
- Manufactured with UV reinforced fibreglass for maximum flexibility and durability in external conditions
- Bright orange in colour, easy to see
- Wider thread down the lower half of the peg creates a resolute anchor without the entire peg being inserted and allows for the blue rope clip to be adjusted
- Excels in soil and softer conditions where normal metal pegs just don’t hold, and has proven to hold a powerful grip in most external conditions
- Compatible with the cordless drill and the combo tool (both sold separately)
- Length overall: 200mm
- Length of thread: 80mm
- Width of thread: 15mm
- Width of the head just below the hex head: 25mm
- Weight each: 22g
- Torque: 25nm
- Includes: 12 Standard Pegs, 12 blue rope clips