Dynamo Hand Crank AM FM Radio & Power Bank & LED Flashlight
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Our Emergency Radio is a compact dynamo wind-up radio for emergency use. This is a solid radio that is splash resistant and functions as a radio, a torch and a power bank as it can charge mobile phones via it's rear USB port. One minute of turning the hand crank produces enough power for up to 10 minutes of LED light or AM/FM radio and a few minutes of mobile phone charge.
- AM/FM Radio
- 2 Mode LED Torch
- Emergency Siren (120db)
- Charge the radio via the built-in hand crank or the supplied USB cable
- Includes a standard USB port so you can use your mobile phone's USB charging cord
- Includes a usb cable for charging the radio
- Hand crank dynamo (1 minute = 10 minutes of torch or radio power)
- LED Torch Modes:
1) High: 30 Lumens (up to 4 hours runtime)
- 2) Low: 6 Lumens (up to 10 hours runtime)
- USB charging via the supplied USB cable (approx 2 hours for a full charge)
- LED Charging light. Illuminates when radio is being charged from it's Hand Crank or USB
- Emergency Mobile phone charging via the rear standard USB
- IPX3 Water resistant rated (splash resistant)
- Dimensions: 158(L) x 50(W) x 33(D)mm
- Weight: 171g
- Radio Frequency Receiver Range: AM: 522-1620KHz, FM: 88-108MHz
- Radio Runtime: up to 5 hours per full charge
- Power source: 3.7v 480mAh Li-ion battery
* We recommend 'topping up' the internal battery every 2 months by charging with the handcrank or usb to extend the battery's life and to keep it ready for power blackouts and storm season.