The Bushfire Evacuation Emergency Kit is designed to assist 1-2 people to evacuate their home during a bushfire. If you live in a Bushfire risk area this kit is a must have. Every home should have an emergency kit.
- 1x Mini Wind Up Dynamo Torch / Flashlight, AM/FM Radio & Emergency USB Phone charger
- It's an LED Torch, Radio, USB Phone Charger.
- 1x Burns First Aid Kit
- A Complete first aid kit desiged specifically for burns & heat wounds.
- 1x LED Headlamp
High quality and lightweight with long lasting LED.
- 1x Respiration Mask with Valve (P2 Compliant)
- Helps respiration during smoke hazards.
- 1x Pair of Cow Rigger Leather Gloves
- Keep your hands safe when dealing with hot items.
- 1x Pair of Heat Resistant Fire Fighting Goggles
- High quality anti-fog goggles that protect your eyes from smoke and heat. Designed by Firefighters for Firefighters.
- 1x Large Personal Bush Fire Protection Blanket Approx. 2.2 x 1.7 metres
- Protection from radiant heat during a fire front. Designed specifically for bush fires.
- 1x Yellow Reflective Hi Visibility Vest
- Be seen during and after the fire hazard.
- 1x Collapsible Water Container (10 Litres)
- Store extra water to keep hydrated.
- 1x Hygiene Kit
- Includes soap, towels, toothbrush & paste for extended periods away from home or for stays in evacuation centres.
We recommend storing this kit in a plastic container or a duffle bag so you can "grab & go".
*Please Note: This kit is designed only to assist with safe evacuation from potential bushfire situations and is not designed to assist with fighting fires. All households should a have a fire action plan. Please see you relevant State Fire and Rescue Authority to find out more about developing an effective fire action plan.
Postage & Handling - $0.00