Eneloop batteries are the best rechargeable batteries available.
They are Low Self Discharge (LSD) batteries which means that unlike traditional rechargeable AA and AAA batteries they hold onto their charge for a very long time. Eneloops can be recharged up to 2100 times compared to standard rechargeable batteries which can only withstand about 500 charges. In addition, unlike other batteries Eneloops do not leak and ruin electronic devices. They aren't as cheap as standard rechargeable batteries but they last over 3 times longer.
You may never need to replace them and you will save money in the long run, particularly if you use a lot of disposable AA and AAA batteries.
Eneloop LSD Rechargeable Battery:
- Retains a massive 90% of it's charge after 1 year, 80% after 3 years, 70% after 5 years
- Capacity up to 2000mAh
- Charge them and put them away for a rainy day. They will always be ready!
- Can be recharged approx 2100 times. Save money and the environment. Never buy disposables again!
- No 'memory' giving you a full charge every time
- They come pre-charged (from renewable solar) from the manufacturer so you can use them straight away
- Made by Panasonic. Dependable, Tough, and High Quality
- We recommend and use Eneloop batteries for our product testing, every day use and emergency preparedness.