Gear Aid Seam Grip TF Tent Fabric Sealant
Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
When tent flies get sticky, backpacks start delaminating and rain gear begins to fail, make your favorite items waterproof again with TF Tent Sealant by Gear Aid. Tent Sure is a polyurethane (PU) coating for waterproofing tents and outdoor fabrics. The high performance formula makes it easy to recoat worn areas for longer life and total water resistance.
Restore polyurethane (PU) coating to like-new condition. Previously known as Tent Sure, this clear sealant makes tent waterproofing hassle-free with its built-in foam applicator brush. Over time, the protective waterproofing on a tent floor, rain fly, or tarp wears out and begins to flake off. Easily apply Seam Grip TF to the fabric and treat up to 85 sq ft of material to prevent gear from leaking with only one 4 fl oz bottle. When a rainfly gets sticky or backpacks start delaminating, make them perform again with Seam Grip TF Tent Fabric Sealant.
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep dryness in and moisture out of tent floors and rain gear
- Flexible – Cures to a flexible sealant for high performance gear that needs to move and stretch
- Non-toxic – Water-based formula is safe on nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and other outdoor fabrics
- Long-Lasting – Urethane adhesive is unaffected by extreme outdoors temperatures
- Dries Clear – For a nearly invisible finish that keeps gear performing and looking good all season
- Material: water-based urethane
- Size: 4 fl oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres to: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 85 sq ft
- Cure time: 4 hours
- Cure method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 15.5° to 37.7°C (60° to 100°F)
- Use Temperature: -28.9° to 82.2°C (-20° to 180°F)
- Freeze-Thaw Stable: no
- Storage: store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA
|Unit Of Measure||ea|