ABEK1P2 Dual Stage P2 Filter Half Mask Respirator
Make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Our staff will be in touch with you once your order is ready for pick up.
Ideal protection against:
- Organic gases and vapour
- Inorganic gases and vapours
- Sulpher dioxide and other acid gases and vapours
- Amonia and organic amonia derivatives
Built using a TPR compound mask, the RHM half mask is soft, pliable and durable. The exhalation valve is concealed behind the nose cone, reducing moisture buildup around your occular area. The cartridges easily click into the twin masks. The mask has adjustable length elastic straps to ensure you get the right fit. The crown can be adjusted in size as well. The mask is ideal to use in an operating temperature range of between -20o C to +60o C. All new filter cartridges are pre-sealed. Replacement cartridges are readily available.
- Recommended for bushfire smoke / dust, vapours, fumes, fibres etc
- Recommneded for hospital, laboratory and disease control
- Twin filter half mask
- Soft TPR mask
- Adjustable length straps
- Adjustable head band
- Easy to assemble with click and turn cartridges
- AS/NZS 1716
- Spare Cartridges available
- Supplied in a sealed, re-sealable mini bucket container
|Brand||Aussie Storm Shop|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|