Fast delivery from the Aussie Storm Shop in Queensland.
Aussie Service + Aussie Warranty = Better Buying Experience
Keep a weather station in the house to get a quick and accurate view of various weather parameters. This unit records temperature, wind chill, wind speed/direction, dew point, humidity and more. It also features alarm modes for temperature, humidity, wind chill and more. Easy to setup, just place the weather sensors outside and keep the LCD inside as a free standing unit or mounted on a wall. Data will be transmitted wirelessly to the display unit over distances up to 100m. It features an LED backlight for greater reading clarity in poor light.
• Temperature range (Outdoor): -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
• Temperature range (Indoor): -9.9°C to 60°C (-14°F to 140°F)
• Windchill: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
• Records min/max temperature
• Weather alarm mode: Temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed
• Wind speed: km/h, mph, m/s, knots, Beaufort
• Wind direction
• 12 or 24 hour time display
• Time alarm
• Power: Outdoor sensor requires 2xAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline batteries and 3xAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline
batteries for Base station.
• Optional power supply for base station
• Dimensions (Base Station): 142(W) x 90(H) x 30(D)mm