Tatonka Alcohol Spirit Fuel Burner Stove
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Tatonka is a small, compact alcohol fuel burner for hiking/travel. Simply fill up with alcohol or spirit, ignite and your food can be heated up and prepared right away. Made with high quality 18/8 (304 food grade) stainless steel that is food safe, easy to clean and very durable in outdoor environments. Burning duration approx. 40 minutes per fill.
- 40 Minutes Burns time per 120ml (approx)
- Optional Flame adjuster is available
- Size: 7.5cm x 5.5cm
- Weight: 95g
- Fuel Capacity: 120ml
- Material: 100% "18/8" (304 food grade) Stainless Steel
- Unscrew the lid and carefully pour the fuel into the middle container to no less than 1cm below the top (approx 120ml). The fuel will take a little while to flow into the double wall, so you might need to top it up a few times. Never add more fuel if the alcohol burner is already burning.
- Place the burner into it's stand before lighting. Make sure that the stand is stable and make sure that there are no flammable materials such as dry grass, twigs and so on in the immediate vicinity (approx 0.5m radius) of the the burner.
- Do not position your face over the burner when lighting it, and remember that it is not always possible to see the flame in daylight.
- Do not touch, move or tilt the burner while it is burning, and never add more fuel to it while burning.
- After use, place the lid over the flame of the Alcohol Burner to extinguish it. Turn the lid over to prevent damaging the rubber seal. When the flame is extinguished, wait a few minutes until the burner has cooled down before covering it with the lid.
- Make sure the lid is firmly screwed into place for transportation so no fuel leaks out.
- Do not use petroleum, only use specified fuel
- Do not use in a tent
- Make sure there are no flammable materials with 0.5m radius (such as dry grass, twigs etc)
- Keep spare fuel in a sealed container at a safe distance
1 Year Australian Waranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|