ProOne G2.0, 5 inch "Prepper" Filter Element suits ProOne Scout
Suits ProOne Scout
Make 4 interest-free payments of $31.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Please Note this is a Slimline Filter for use with the ProOne Scout II Travel Water Filter System. If you're searching for a replacement filter to suit the ProOne Traveler+ 8.5L Gravity System, Please Click Here for the Standard 5 inch Filter.
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2” to fit in smaller and more narrow chambers
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
- Removes bad odours and taste
- Removes chlorine to 99.9%+
- Removes chloramines to 99.9%+
- Removes detergents and solvents
- Removes viruses to greater than 99.99%+
- Removes parasites to greater than 99.999%+
- Removes Blue-Green Algaes (Anabaena, Eucapsis, Fischerella, Spirulina etc) up to 99.999%+
- Removes Trihalomethanes up to 99.9%+
- Removes inorganic minerals up to 99.9%+
- Removes heavy metals including chromium, lead, arsenic and aluminium to 99.9%+
- Removes cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water safely
- Removes hormones & pharmecuticals up to 99.9%+
- Removes petrol & oil up to 99.9%+
- Reduces alpha & beta radiologicals, uranium, plutonium etc
- Removes herbicides and pesticides including Glycophosphates (ie Round-up) up to 100% reduction
- Removes PFOA & PFOS up to 99.9%+
- Includes: 1x ProOne G2.0, 5 inch "Prepper" Filter Element suits ProOne Scout
- Lifespan: Up to 12 month or 500 gallons (1800 litres), whichever comes first *depending on individual water quality conditions*
- Size: 5" x 2"
|Unit Of Measure||ea|