Ranger Fire Fighting Jacket [Size: 3XS / (to suit 77cm Chest)]
Make 4 interest-free payments of $37.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Ranger Fire Fighting Jacket with FR Reflective Tape
The Ranger Fire Fighting Jacket is designed for landowners and businesses who require high quality bushfire clothing where backburning or fire fighting is required. It meets the Australian Standard for protective clothing for Wildland Firefighters. The high-vis safety lime yellow colour is easily identifiable and the reflective tape allows for night work.
- Shaped stand up collar with FR Hook and Loop closure
- LHS Radio loop with continuous bartack for better durability
- RHS Mobile phone chest pocket
- Press stud closure
- Silver FR reflective tape
- Front lower bellow cargo pockets with flap & drainage holes
- Adjustable tabs at sleeves
- Pouch included to store the garment
- UPF 50+
- Complies with AS/NZS 4824:2006 for Wildland firefighting.
Colour: Lime Safety Yellow
Fabric: 100% Proban cotton drill 320gsm
Sizes: 3XS - 6XL (Please choose size)
Jacket Size / Jacket Measurement (to suit Chest Measurement in Centimetres)
- 3XS / (to suit 77cm Chest)
- 2XS / (to suit 82cm Chest)
- XS (to suit 87cm Chest)
- S (to suit 92cm Chest)
- M (to suit 97cm Chest)
- L (to suit 102cm Chest)
- XL (to suit 107cm Chest)
- 2XL (to suit 112cm Chest)
- 3XL (to suit 117cm Chest)
- 4XL (to suit 122-127cm Chest)
- 5XL (to suit 132-137cm Chest)
- 6XL (to suit 142-147cm Chest)
Fitting Tips: All measurements are in cm. If you are unsure of sizing please call us at the showroom on 07 5541 3569 or put your actual chest measurement (in cm) in the comments in your shopping cart. Fire Fighting Jackets are designed to fit loose to allow air flow and protection. It's better to have a slightly larger size than a tight fitting Jacket.
Dispatch time: up to 5-10 business days depending on demand and availability.
|Brand||FlameBuster Fire Fighter Gear|