Survival 101 Food Storage
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Survival 101 Food Storage by Rory Anderson
What happens when you head to the grocery store, and everything is sold out? Have you ever stumbled upon the realization that your money can't buy you something that isn't for sale? Are you wondering how you are going to feed your family?
These uncertain times have made it hard for many to gain access to their basic needs. Food, in particular, has been rapidly selling out! This has left many with limited options when it comes to how they will feed their families. The food that remains has gone up dramatically in price and leaves many unable to reasonably fill their cupboards. What is the solution? Food storage.
The secret behind food storage is that the more processed the food is when you buy it, the more it will cost you. In many cases, the less nutritious it will be, too. Buying fresh food and preserving it yourself will save you money and allow you to feel absolutely confident that you are consuming the healthiest food possible. Survival 101: Food Storage: A Step by Step Beginners Guide on Preserving Food and What to Stockpile While Under Quarantine in 2021 is the ultimate in-depth guide that covers more than ten preservation methods.
- 10+ preservation methods with unique recipes for food preservation
- Unique recipes you can make with your stockpile of home-preserved foods
- How to locate food to preserve, and how to save as much money as possible
- Methods for planning how much food you need to purchase and preserve for your family
- Essential USDA-certified safety measures for safe food preservation
- A step-by-step plan that walks you through exactly what needs to be done so you can preserve plenty of food for your family
- Tips on how to make preservation less overwhelming
- How to store your preserved foods for optimal freshness
- And so much more!
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 132
- Published: 8th November 2020
- Publisher: Tyler MacDonald
- Dimensions (cm): 27.99 x 21.59 x 0.71
- Weight (kg): 0.32