The Tatonka Multi Set 9 Piece system is a complete compact set that packs up small. Ideal for camping, hiking and travelling this kit includes 2 x pots & 1x pan and includes handy windshield and cooking stand. With the supplied carry bag it packs up small and is easy to use. Made out of durable 18/8 stainless it will last many years of outdoor use. It's 304 grade (18/8) stainless steel is durable, food safe and easy to clean.
The 9 Piece Multi Set includes:
- 1x Tatonka Alcohol Burner (7.5cm x 5.5cm)
- 1x Tatonka Alcohol Burner Flame Adjuster
- 1x Tatonka Lightweight Pan (21.5cm x 3.3cm)
- 1x Tatonka Lightweight Pot Small (16.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1x Tatonka Lightweight Pot Large (17.5cm x 7.8cm)
- 1x Tatonka Lightweight Cooking Stand (20.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1x Wind Shield (19.5cm x 9.7cm)
- 1x Pot Gripper (12cm x 2.5cm x 3.5cm)
- 1x Tatonka Carry Bag
- Unscrew the lid and carefully pour the fuel into the middle container to no less than 1cm below the top (approx 120ml). The fuel will take a little while to flow into the double wall, so you might need to top it up a few times. Never add more fuel if the alcohol burner is already burning.
- Place the burner into it's stand before lighting. Make sure that the stand is stable and make sure that there are no flammable materials such as dry grass, twigs and so on in the immediate vicinity (approx 0.5m radius) of the the burner.
- Do not position your face over the burner when lighting it, and remember that it is not always possible to see the flame in daylight.
- Do not touch, move or tilt the burner while it is burning, and never add more fuel to it while burning.
- After use, place the lid over the flame of the Alcohol Burner to extinguish it. Turn the lid over to prevent damaging the rubber seal. When the flame is extinguished, wait a few minutes until the burner has cooled down before covering it with the lid.
- Make sure the lid is firmly screwed into place for transportation so no fuel leaks out.
- Do not use petroleum, only use specified fuel
- Do not use in a tent
- Make sure there are no flammable materials with 0.5m radius (such as dry grass, twigs etc)
- Keep spare fuel in a sealed container at a safe distance
1 Year Australian Waranty
Postage & Handling - $0.00