Trangia Spirit Alcohol Fuel Burner Stove
Lightweight Compact Fuel Stove
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Trangia Series 25 Spirit Fuel Burner is a very small fuel stove designed to be used for hiking, backpacking or anywhere you need to save weight. The stove can be used with Kerosene or Alcohol Spirit. The stove includes a fuel cap to store unburnt fuel within between uses and also includes a simmering ring which allows adjustment of the flame.
- 30 Minutes Burns time per 100ml (approx)
- Includes Flame adjuster
- Size: 7.5cm x 4.5cm
- Weight: 105g
- Fuel Capacity: 100ml
- Unscrew the lid and carefully pour the fuel into the middle container to no less than 1cm below the top (approx 100ml). The fuel will take a little while to flow into the double wall, so you might need to top it up a few times. Never add more fuel if the alcohol burner is already burning.
- Place the burner into it's stand before lighting. Make sure that the stand is stable and make sure that there are no flammable materials such as dry grass, twigs and so on in the immediate vicinity (approx 0.5m radius) of the the burner.
- Do not position your face over the burner when lighting it, and remember that it is not always possible to see the flame in daylight.
- Do not touch, move or tilt the burner while it is burning, and never add more fuel to it while burning.
- After use, place the lid over the flame of the Alcohol Burner to extinguish it. Turn the lid over to prevent damaging the rubber seal. When the flame is extinguished, wait a few minutes until the burner has cooled down before covering it with the lid.
- Make sure the lid is firmly screwed into place for transportation so no fuel leaks out.
- Do not use petroleum, only use specified fuel
- Do not use in a tent
- Make sure there are no flammable materials with 0.5m radius (such as dry grass, twigs etc)
- Keep spare fuel in a sealed container at a safe distance
|Unit Of Measure||ea|