Oxygen is nature’s gasoline and is the key to fire starting in all conditions and even more important in wet conditions. The lightweight, collapsible, award-winning fire bellowing tool, the Pocket Bellows, compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to fire starting and maintenance let alone fire starting in damp environments. Truly unlike any other fire starting hand tool on the market, the award winning, collapsible fire bellowing tool turns soaking wet or dry firewood into a rolling fire in moments.
- Extends to 50cm (20")
- Collapses down to 8.9cm (3.5")
- 0.8cm diameter
- Only weighs 23 grams
- Compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Ideal for use with home fireplaces, firepits, bbq's and campfires
- Emergency use during wet conditions