Vargo Decagon Titanium Alcohol Stove
Make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Vargo Decagon Titaniun Alcohol Stove is literally a huge step up in alcohol stove durability. Go ahead and step on it yourself and see! It is built to withstand the abuse of everyday use while on any outdoor excursion . With no movable parts and a one-piece titanium construction, you’ll see why the Decagon is a step above the rest.
*Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance.
*Always be sure to fill with fuel above the weld at the top of the center hole. If filled less than full, the flame will not reach maximum heat output.
- One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability
- Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap
- Bottom “stability plate” keeps the stove stable and prevents pot tipping
- Requires little to no maintenance
- No moving parts
- Easy to use and simple to use with reliable performance
- Weight: 1.2 ounces (34 grams)
- Stability plate diameter: 4.25 inches (107 mm)
- Height: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Burner diameter: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
- Fuel capacity: 2 ounces (59 ml)
- Burn time: ~20 minutes
Use only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.
Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling to prevent flare ups!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|