Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove
Make 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Got wood? If so, you'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed. Made with ultralight titanium. The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single entree meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters for use with the stove.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove safe and keep your other gear clean
- Titanium construction handles heat very well and cools quickly
- Use with the Vargo Titanium Converter Stove for use with spirit fuels
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 grams)
- Height: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Base diameter: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Top diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)
- Thickness: 0.03 inches (0.76 mm)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|