Universal fire fighting hood with a snug fit around face or breathing aparatus mask. As used by and supplied to fire fighters.
- Double layered A long notched shoulder bib, allowing for proper drapage for added protection across the upper chest.
- Longer length (3 inches longer than the NFPA minimum requirement) assuring the hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment (such as a structural fire fighting coat).
- Snug fit around face or breathing apparatus mask.
- Nomex Blend material is 2nd level ARC rated = ATPV = 10.1 cal/cm2 (double ply material) In accordance with ASTM International Standard Text Method F1959-1999
- Universal fit (one size fits all)