102L Wildland Firefighting Trousers
Make 4 interest-free payments of $37.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Wildland Firefighting trousers have been independently fully certified to Australian Standard AS/NZ 4824: 2006 standard for protective clothing worn during wildland fire fighting activities. These trousers are approved and used by Australian emergency fire services and parks and wildlife.
Although suitable for use in such applications such as road accident rescue and light hazmat clearance, the Wildland Firefighting Trousers main purpose is designed for wildland firefighting. The single greatest physical risk to an active wildland firefighter on the fire ground is physiological heat stress. That is, the firefighter’s core body temperature rises, leading to possible minor muscle cramps through to deteriorating mental function and ultimately to life threatening heat stroke. The premise for the design of the Wildland Firefighting Trousers are to assist in the minimisation and removal of heat from the firefighter rather than keeping the heat out from the fire itself.
The primary design feature is the exaggerated full cut resulting in a loose fitting garment. This loose fit allows increased air circulation and the allowance for the human body's natural cooling mechanism to take place, being sweat evaporation. This loose fit likewise increases the radiant heat protection for the wearer. By incorporating Proban® treated 100% cotton, a fabric that is both absorbent and “breathable”, thus cooling of the body is enhanced.
See below for sizing.
- Fire services in QLD, NSW, VIC
- QLD & NSW Parks & Wildlife
- Large Industrial organisations
- Landowners, Farmers, Property Management
- Personal Protection ( PPE )
- Purpose designed for wildland (bushfire) fire fighting
- Increases radiant heat protection
- Helps prevent heat stroke during fire fighting activities
- Loose fit allows air cirulation
- Five oversize belt loops and a fly front opening
- Double thickness knee sections for durability
- Side Pockets
- 2x bellowing cargo pockets on each rear hip with FR hook & loop tape fastened flaps
- 2x bellowing tool pockets on each rear leg with FR hook & loop tape fastened flaps
- 3M FIRETRIM 50mm perforated yellow/silver FR reflective tape (fabric backed)
- Fully Certified to Australian Standard AS/NZ 4824: 2006 standard for protective clothing worn during wildland fire fighting activities
- Colour: Orange/Gold
- Reflective Tape: 3M FIRETRIM #9587 50mm Yellow/Silver Flame Retardant
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Proban Treated
- Hook & Loop Tape: Flame Retardant
- Thread: NOMEX
- Fabric Weight: 340gsm
- T24: 15 seconds
- T24 - T12: 7 seconds
- Mean Transmission: 48%
- Available sizes: 77R to 117R. 87S to 132S, 77L to 102L (see below)
Short / Stout: Size (Waist cm) / inleg cm
- 87S (Waist 87cm) / inleg 77cm
- 92S (Waist 92cm) / inleg 77cm
- 97S (Waist 97cm) / inleg 78cm
- 102S (Waist 102cm) / inleg 78cm
- 107S (Waist 107cm) / inleg 78.5cm
- 112S (Waist 112cm) / inleg 79cm
- 117S (Waist 117cm) / inleg 79.5cm
- 122S (Waist 122cm) / inleg 80cm
- 127S (Waist 127cm) / inleg 80.5cm
- 132S (Waist 132cm) / inleg 81cm
Regular: Size (Waist cm) / inleg cm
- 77R (Waist 77cm) / inleg 80cm
- 82R (Waist 82cm) / inleg 80cm
- 87R (Waist 87cm) / inleg 81cm
- 92R (Waist 92cm) / inleg 81cm
- 97R (Waist 97cm) / inleg 82cm
- 102R (Waist 102cm) / inleg 82cm
- 107R (Waist 107cm) / inleg 82.5cm
- 112R (Waist 112cm) / inleg 83cm
- 117R (Waist 117cm) / inleg 83.5cm
Long: Size (Waist cm) / inleg cm
- 77L (Waist 77cm) / inleg 85cm
- 82L (Waist 82cm) / inleg 85cm
- 87L (Waist 87cm) / inleg 86cm
- 92L (Waist 92cm) / inleg 86cm
- 97L (Waist 97cm) / inleg 86.5cm
- 102L (Waist 102cm) / inleg 87cm
Fitting Tips: All measurements are in cm. If you are unsure of sizing please call us at the showroom on 07 5541 3569 or put your approx waist and inleg measurement (in cm) in the comments in your shopping cart. Fire Fighting Trousers are designed to fit loose to allow air flow and protection. It's better to have a slightly larger size than a tight fitting garment.
Dispatch time: up to 5-10 business days depending on demand and availability. Please note due to the dynamic and changing fire conditions currently in Australia, stock levels are changing daily.
|Brand||Aussie Storm Shop|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Storm Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.