This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy.
It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers ... plus the kit contains a Pet First Aid guide.
Veterinarian quality supplies including:
- Triangular Bandage that also doubles as a muzzle
- Elastic Cling Wrap Bandage that doesn't stick to fur
- Saline Solution for irrigating wounds
- 2 x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3"x 3" (Pk 2)
- 2 x Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2"x 3" (Pk 2)
- 1 x Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 x Irrigation Syringe, 10cc with 18 gauge tip
- 1 x Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 x Elastic Bandage - Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 x Triple Anitbiotic Ointment
- 6 x Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 x Alcohol Swab
- 1 x Triangular Bandage (see instructions for use as muzzle)
- 1 x Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 x Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 x Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 x Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 30ml (to induce vomiting)
When giving to animals, only give does prescribed by a veterinarian
2 x Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg) Pk 1