Seam Grip SIL Silicone Tent Sealant
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
No one wants to sleep in a puddle. But if you own a silnylon tent, you could end up in one—if you don’t treat the seams first. That’s because ultralight silnylon tents aren’t typically sealed at the factory.
Luckily, there’s Gear Aid’s Sil Silicone Tent Sealer. It’s fast and easy to use. Previously known as Sil Net, this silicone adhesive waterproofs silicone tent seams with just one application. The exclusive formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold. Plus, it comes in handy for repairs on moderate rips and tears.
When you need to waterproof silnylon or silicone-treated fabrics, only a silicone sealant will work. Seam sealing with Sil Silicon Tent Sealer is the best way to keep the elements outside—where they belong.
- Colour: Clear
- For use on silicone treated products or silnylon fabrics
- Unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Ideal for ultralight tents, tarps, packs and garments
- 1-1/2 oz. tube seals critical seams on most ultralight two person tents
- Cure time: 3-6 hours
- Covers approx 24 inches of seam
- Made in USA
|Unit Of Measure||ea|