PLL World Band Radio AM FM SW LW and also Aircraft channels
Make 4 interest-free payments of $21.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
A PLL world band radio loaded with a great list of features but easy to operate. Select from 5 available bands, FM, AM(MW, with 9k or 10k step), SW, LW and AIR bands. Tune to a desired frequency using the fast or slow scroll function and store up to 500 of your favourite radio stations.
- 500 programmable memory bank
- Sleep function up to 120 minutes
- Manual, auto, or preset station search
- Battery indicator
- Includes carry case
- Lock button
- Compact size
- Power: Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- AM(MW coverage: 522 - 1620 kHz(9k) 520 - 1710 kHz(10k)
- FM coverage: 87.5 - 108.0MHz
- SW coverage: 2300 - 26100 kHz
- LW coverage: 153 - 279kHz
- AIR coverage: 118 - 137MHz
- Dimensions: 120mm (W) x 75mm (H) x 30mm (D)
Note: Most AM broadcasting services in Australia use the medium frequency (MF or MW) band and occupy the frequency range between 526.5kHz and 1606.5kHz, with each channel designated by its carrier frequency. The standard channel spacing is in Australia is 9kHz. There are also many AM radio stations above the standard AM broadcast frequency range which this radio will allow you to tune into. To change the AM tuning band from 522-1620kHz to 520-1710kHz on the AR-1733, firstly make sure the Radio is Off ie time displayed. Press and hold the channel spacing 9/10kHz button until the display reads MW 10kHz. This changes the AM tuning band to 520-1710kHz with 10kHz spacing. You can now enter the exact station frequency ie 1683kHz by pressing the FREQ button, then the AM frequency by using the keypad 1, 6, 8, and 3. Pressing the 9/10kHz button again will change it back to the standard 522-1620kHz with 9kHz spacing.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|